Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Those who bought i rulu tablets this is a good rooting method

Things you must do (DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK) [ And please like my Page its for a good cause ] thank you for your time !


1.Enable usb debuging

2.Install Unlock root  (Download from here)

3.Install android SDK  (Download from here)

4.Go to SDK Manager from there install google usb drivers

5.Restart Your Computer
6.Connect your Irulu tablet
7.Click root then it will automatically detect your device 

8.After that your tablet will reboot 
9.Then to Check whether your tablet is rooted download Root checker from google play

It should appear like this

If not try it again

Happy Rooting :)

For more details go to this site

If you have any question or trouble comment it i will try my best to give a solution for it 

1 comment:

  1. My IRULU is stuck on First page: IRULU connecting my world and I can get it to start. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance - nebinbc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete